LifeSkills is a passionate supporter of the town and indeed promoting the learning opportunities for all. We look forward to working to together to develop and promote opportunities for learners in Rotherham and the surrounding areas.
LifeSkills is proud to have a large training centre based in central Rotherham allowing us to work with the people of the town providing them with opportunities to aspire and fulfill their true potential.
LifeSkills is about showing learners the way by giving them the tools they need to get the jobs they want.
Our employment and Apprenticeship Learning Programmes have been highly praised throughout the industry.
And because there’s nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet from time to time, here are some other achievements we’re very proud of:
- A total of 79% of young people on our Study Programme courses went into a Job, Apprenticeship or College.
- A total of 92% of young people on our Study Programme courses, have achieved their main qualification.
- A total of 83% of our Apprentices achieved their full Apprenticeship Framework.LifeSkills are holders of the Investors in People
- Gold Award, the highest standard in the land.
- LifeSkills are Matrix accredited, which means the Advice and Guidance we give learners and employers has been commended.
- LifeSkills was voted as ’44th Best Small Company To Work For at the recent Sunday Times Best Small Companies Awards. The sixth time LifeSkills have been in the top 100.
We always put the learners first and give them the best possible support so they have the best possible chance to not only realise their potential, but also exceed it and suffice to say giving learners in Rotherham the best possible learning experience.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lifeskills—an-education-provider/