At Fortem, we care about fixing and improving 165,000 properties across the UK and delivering services to over 500,000 people. While predominantly providing solutions for social housing partners, our market also includes public buildings, blue light services and education. In addition, we have industry-leading Energy Services expertise, specialising in making homes more energy efficient and cheaper and easier to heat, helping families out of fuel poverty and reducing carbon emissions.
Fortem differentiates itself by supporting property owners to improve the performance of both their assets and services to customers. We are in tune with the needs of our clients and have created a unique range of property-based solutions, set to transform property management:
- A comprehensive range of property maintenance, retrofit, energy services and investment services that are single sourced or integrated to deliver greater efficiency
- A unique ability to transform the performance of maintenance workforces to improve services
- In-house capability, business systems and intelligence to support client asset management strategy and achieve the greatest return from financial resources
- Deployment of a rapid recovery service to provide the quick turnaround of distressed maintenance contracts
- A strategic approach to the delivery of social value, transforming the lives of young people through apprenticeships and work experience and creating prosperity in local communities
- Provision of a 365/7/24 maintenance service centre and help desk
- Building of sector skills through our 4Life training facilities – our fully accredited 4Life Academy and our Smart4Life digivans
Inspiring a legacy in local communities is at the heart of our business, last year we invested £1.2m in local community projects through volunteering, supplying materials and fundraising. We have a strategic approach to the delivery of social value, transforming the lives of young people through apprenticeships and work experience and creating prosperity in local communities.